The Pantech PG 3810 is exactly the Pantech G3800 we have mentioned earlier. The phone have been approved by the FCC which means it will be available in the US soon. Now we’ve got more details about the phone. More info after the break.
- Dual clamshell 262,000 TFT LCD both internal and external.
- 1.52″ internal LCD
- 1.0″ external LCD
- True TFT color display
- Supports up to 262,000 colors within 128 x 128 pixels
- 6 lines for text in basic mode with 16-pixel font
- Two Soft keys, and four-way scroll and selection ([OK]) keys
- List and grid menu
- VGA CCD built-in Camera.
- Resolution up to 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels)
- Self timer function (5 Secs or 10 Secs)
- Internal and external display used as a viewfinder
- Photo Album
- weight: 90 g
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 43 mm x 18.8 mm
- GSM 850 and PCS 1900 networks in North America and South America where these networks are supported.
- Automatic band switching.
You can find more pictures here.