Fujitsu announces the first 200GB 2.5-inch SATA Hard Drive (MHV2200BT) for laptop computer. The hard drive is suitable for the use of gaming, video editing, audio recording and DVR functionality. The hardware accelerator that maximize Native Command Queuing (NCQ) performance, allows the hard disk drive controller to queue and reorder up to 32 instructions simultaneously.
- Capacity: 200GB
- Rotational Speed: 4200 RPM
- Interface: SATA II Extensions to Serial ATA 1.0a
- Native Command Queuing
- DIPM and HIPM Fully Supported
- Staggered Spin Up & Active LED Supported
- Hot Plug
- Best in Class Read / Write Power Consumption: 1.6W typ.
- Idle Power Consumption: 0.5W typ.
- Track to Track Seek Time: 1.5ms typ.
- Host Transfer rate: 150MB/s max.
- Operating Shock: 300G (2ms)
The Fujitsu MHV2200BT will start shipping in 3Q 2006.