Combination of Motorola technology featuring Bluetooth connectivity and fashionable Oakley eyewear, O ROKR enables you to listen to your favorite tunes and your phone calls without a wire in sight. O ROKR can wirelessly stream music from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone or a portable music player with an add-on Bluetooth adapter. You use the buttons on O ROKR to control the music wirelessly.
When you need to take a call on the go, you can answer it from O ROKR while your compatible mobile phone rests up to 30 feet away. You get up to approximately 4 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time. O ROKR is expected to be available in the first half of 2006. No words yet on price. More pictures below.
Summary of features:
* Integrated Bluetooth technology for wireless phone connectivity and music listening Range of up to 30 feet (10 meters) from your Bluetooth-enabled device
* Buttons for controlling volume, answering/ending calls and controlling music
* Absolute freedom with no wires or cords to dangle and tangle
* Up to approximately 4 hours of listen/talk time and 100 hours of standby time
* Two speakers for stereo music listening and for making calls easier to hear
* Integrated speakers that adjust easily for a comfortable, precise fit
* Oakley’s High Definition Optics (HDO) for unbeatable clarity and performance
* Lightweight O Matter frame material for all-day comfort and durability