Other than the T30, Pentax offers also the M30 DC. The Pentax OPTIO M30 is a ultra slim camera which is as slim as 0.7-inch(18mm). It , too, features a , a 7.1 Megapixel CCD sensor, 3x of optical zoom and a 2.5-inch LCD screen.
It has the Digital Shake Reduction and the Auto-macro function which “llows the camera to determine the distance from the subject, and even while in the normal focus mode, and automatically switche the focus range to macro mode” and Face Recognition AF and AE which “automatically detects and focuses on faces regardless of where the people appear in the photo frame”.
- Auto-tracking AF continuously focusing on a moving subject
- Compatible with new SDHC memory cards, in addition to conventional SD memory cards
- World time function for 75 cities (28 time zones) worldwide
- Calendar Display function allows image retrieval based on the capture date
- Mode Palette provides quick access to 15 shooting modes and 13 playback modes
- Soft flash function avoids overexposure during close-up flash photography
- Super-Macro mode allows close-up photography as near as 2.0 inches
- Digital zooming provides up to 4X magnification
- Approximately 21.9 MB of built-in memory
- FotoNation’s red-eye correction function for flash shots
- Includes the ACDSee for PENTAX image viewer/image management software
- Supports PictBridge, DPOF functions, Exif Print, and PRINT Image Matching III