FujiFilm presents the FinePix A900 digital camera at the PMA 2007. FujiFilm FinePix A900 is a 9 Megapixel camera with 4x optical zoom, 7.6x digital zoom, ISO rating up to 800, and a 2.5-inch LCD display. The A900 has 10MB internal memory, and supports both xD and SD memory card.
The power source of the A900 is 2 AA alkaline. It measures 97.5 x 61.9 x 31.8 mm and weights 155g. It will debut in May 2007 with retail prices of $199.95
More pictures after the jump.
Fujifilm’s new A-Series models also offer the following attractive features:
- IrSimple Technology: Demonstrating Fujifilm’s commitment to innovation, ‘IrSimple enables mobile devices like the FinePix A820 and A900 to instantly and wirelessly, connect and transmit digital images to other IrSimple enabled devices such as other digital cameras, PDAs and photo kiosks. It provides a faster, more secure means to share pictures with family and friends.
- Fujinon lens: The FinePix A820 and A900 both feature a 4x optical zoom lens that was developed specifically for the A-Series by Fujinon, a Fujifilm sister company and leading provider of broadcast-grade television lenses and other high quality optical products across many consumer and industrial applications.
- Internal memory: When their xD-picture card or SD memory card (sold separately) is filled with images, users have extra internal storage space on each camera to capture additional pictures.
- Large LCD: 2.5-inch LCD display with anti-glare properties.
- Scene modes: A wide range of 16 pre-programmed scene modes provides top-quality photos in a range of shooting conditions.