Sanyo announced the new Xacti E1 waterproof digital camcorder. The SANYO Xacti E1 has a 6 Megapixel CCD image sensor, 5x optical zoom, ISO rating up to 1600 ajd a 22.5-inch bright LCD display.
The Xacti E1 can capture 640×480 video at 30fps with the advanced MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 codec. E1 also comes with anti-shake digital image stabilizer and Digital Red-eye reduction” function.
The SANYO Xacti E1 has 18MB internal memory and supports SD memory cards.
SANYO Xacti E1 Key Features:
- Waterproof: submersible to a depth of five feet for 60 minutes
- No separate, bulky underwater housing required
- Shoots high-quality video (advanced MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 at 640 x 480 pixels/30fps)
- Takes 6-megapixel stills (JPEG format)
- Records onto an SD memory card or high-capacity SDHC card (not included)
- Bright, 2.5-inch LCD color display flips out and rotates for easy viewing
- 5x optical zoom for great close-upsAnti-shake digital image stabilizer(*8)
- Easy, one-handed operation
- While recording video, 6-megapixel still images may also be taken simultaneously
- Utilizing the 16:9 widescreen (4.4M: 2816 x 1584 pixel) photo setting, users can enjoy their high resolution photos on their high-definition televisions in full screen mode
- In “Portrait Mode” pictures can be taken in portrait style without manually rotating the camera to its side
- Set focal distance to one of 16 steps with “Manual Focus”
- Super-macro function able to zoom in up to 1cm (when using wide-angle)
- “Digital Red-eye reduction” function automatically reduces red-eye from images
- Easily upload video and images to a PC or Mac for playback or share online with friends
- Smooth playback on television with 60 frames per second
- “Quick stand-by” makes it possible to start recording or playback immediately after the monitor is flipped open
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 4.4 x 1.6 (W x H x D, in inches)
- Weight: 8.3 oz. with battery and SD or SDHC memory card
- Comes in a choice of Blue, Yellow or White