Dell shows us the XPS m1330 ultra-portable laptop PC which is based on the Santa Rosa chipset. Dell XPS m1330 is powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo processor (up to 2.4GHz), up to 4GB of DDR2 RAM, 32GB SSD drive or spinning-platter drive up to 250GB. It has a 13.3-inch LCD display with LED or CCFL backlight.
Other features include:
- Slot-loading dual-layer DVD+/-RW drive!
- Optional NVIDIA GeForce Go 8400M GS / 128MB
- WWAN option for Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T
- Ethernet, 802.11a, a/g, or n options, Bluetooth option
- Integrated 2 megapixel webcam (VGA only on LED-backlit display)
- HDMI, VGA, 1394, (2) USB 2.0, integrated media reader (MS, SD, xD), dual mini-PCI slots, fingerprint reader
The Dell XPS m1330 may be the most well-designed laptop from Dell. It measures 12.5 x 9.4 x 0.87 – 1.33-inches (LED backlight) or 12.5 x 9.4 x 0.97 – 1.43-inches (CCFL backlight).