General Dynamics Itronix launch the GoBook VR-2, a Semi-Rugged Notebook. Itronix GoBook VR-2 is powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo T7300 2.0GHz processor, up to 4GB of RAM, and integrated graphics.
GoBook VR-2 has also a 13.3-inch LCD display with 1024×768 resolution, WiFi 802.11 a/g/n, Bluetooth and EV-DO Rev A or HSDPA/UMTS Wireless. You can also get the optional GPS module.
* Magnesium Alloy Housing with Shock-Mounted Hard Disk Drive & Display
* Spill Resistant Keyboard and Palm Rest area to protect the internal components from accidental spills. Spill resistance is determined using approximately 12.5 oz. of liquid spilled on keyboard with 10 minute soak.
* 13.3″ Shock-Mounted Touchscreen Display (outdoor viewable with DynaVue display technology).
* Meets MIL-STD 810-F Non-operating & Operating Vibration, Humidity & Temperature Specifications (Operating Temperature, Storage Temperature, Non-Operating Temperature Shock, Cold Boot Temperature)
* Best-in-Class 30″ Drop Test Certified
* ANSI/IEC 529 UO 5x Dust Ingress Protection
* Well-Suited for In-Vehicle Environments when used with Companion Vehicle Cradle