TomTom announced the new GO 720 GPS portable navigation device, which will be available in the US and Canada in the end of July for $499USD. TomTom GO 720 is powered by a 400MHz CPU and 64MB RAM and has a 4.3-inch WQVGA 480×272 widescreen LCD display.
TomTom GO 720 is preloaded with maps of US and Canada with the 2GB internal memory. Other than the high-sensitivity GPS receiver the device has also the RDS-TMC traffic information receiver. GO 720 comes with also integrated FM tunee, Bluetooth and a SD card slot.
The integrated Lithium-polymer battery of 5 hours of operation. It measures 4.7 x 3.2 x 0.9 -inch and weighs 7.7 ounces.
- Elegant and slim design with high-quality finish
- Latest version of TomTom’s award-winning navigation software
- Unique new TomTom Map Share technology allows users to improve maps instantly and to benefit from all improvements made by other users
- Extra large 4.3 inch touchscreen with high-quality 3D graphics
- Extensive range of safety features
- Enhanced hands-free calling
- Built-in FM Transmitter to transmit sound over car stereo
- New smart & fun extras such as the ability to record driving instructions