Casio announced the new EXILIM Zoom EX-Z77 digital camera which is the successor of the Casio Z75. EX-Z77 features a 7 Megapixel CCD sensor. The 7.2-megapixel EX-Z77 has 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom, a 2.6-inch LCD display.
The Casio EX-Z77 can capture high quality H.264/AVC movies and there is a software come with the camera for easy uploading the captured movie to YouTube. The Z77 is available in Silver, Black, Blue and Pink.
- 7.2 million effective pixels, 3X optical zoom
- 2.6-inch widescreen LCD display
- Easy Mode, which displays simple shooting menus on the right side of the monitor.
- Maximum 5 shot/second*2 high-speed continuous shutter (only at 2.0 megapixel image size)
- Choice of four body colors: silver, black, blue and pink
- High-quality movies using the H.264 standard
- YouTube Capture Mode allows users to shoot movies at the optimum size, quality and other settings for uploading to YouTube
- Comes with unique YouTube Uploader for CASIO software that enables users to upload movies to YouTube in two easy steps.
- The combination of face detection*1 technology and the auto-tracking AF system using motion analysis technology maintains both sharp focus and correct exposure for a human face.
- Blur reduction technologies driven by the EXILIM Engine 2.0 image processing module
- Based on motion analysis technology, sets the most appropriate ISO sensitivity and shutter speed
- Anti Shake DSP reduces blur due to shaky hands and subject movement, using high shutter speeds and high sensitivity settings
- Movie mode with electronic image stabilization function.