Sanyo offers 2 new EasyStreet portable GPS device, the NVM-4070 and NVM-4050. Both of the devices features a 4-inch LCD touchscreen, Bluetooth adn integrated media player that supports MP3, WMA, WAV audio formats.
Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4070 has more feature than its little brother. It comes with Traffic Message Channel support for real-time traffic data, support for JPEG photos and MPEG-4 videos, and a built-in FM transmitter.
Sanyo EasyStreet NVM-4070 and NVM-4050 are available now. NVM-4070 is priced at $500 while NVM-4050 for $400.
The SANYO Easy Street NVM-4070 and NVM-4050 both feature:
- Large 4″ wide (16:9) touch-screen display with anti-glare
- Bluetooth hands-free calling, data transfer and SMS (text messaging)
- Easy-to-use interface
- Text-to-speech voice-guidance and turn-by-turn directions
- Built-in GPS antenna
- U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii), Canada and Puerto Rico map data
- 1.8 million points of interest, featuring 35,000 POI’s with
- description, phone number and cost info within 50 major cities
- Plays user’s MP3 / WMA music files stored on optional SD Card or
- internal memory
- Stereo Headphone Jack (3.5mm)
- SD memory card slot
Additional SANYO Easy Street NVM-4070 features:
- Traffic Message Channel* for real-time traffic data
- Auto Re-route
- View JPEG images with Photo Viewer
- Play MPEG-4 video clips on the large 4″ widescreen display
- Built-in FM transmitter to play music wirelessly from the NVM-4070 over a car stereo