This is the GlobalSat BT-359, a Bluetooth GPS receiver powered by SiRF Start III Low Power GPS Chipset. GlobalSat BT-359 has integrated antenna and it supports Bluetooth 2.0. The device is fairly compact that it measures 82.0 mm x 41.0 mm x 13.4 mm.
- SiRF Star III high performance and low power consumption chipset
- Communication with Host platform Via Bluetooth Serial Port Profile
- Bluetooth Version 2.0.
- Built-in ceramic patch antenna.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster acquisition times and improves accuracy in urban canyons and under dense foliage.
- Battery life up to 11 hours of operation time, in continuous mode.
- Features power saving mode (powers down after 10 minutes of inactivity).
- Supported by WAAS and EGNOS Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems for more accurate corrected position reports.
- Physical dimensions: 82.0 mm x 41.0 mm x 13.4 mm