Samsung announced its INNOV8 i8510 slider phone that has a 8 Megapixel camera. The INNOV8 i8510 is Samsung’s first 8 Megapixel cameraphone. It is a 3G phone with HSDPA 7.2 Mbps support, EDGE and quad-band GSM.
Samsung INNOV8 i8510 comes with a 2.8-inch TFT LCD display, A-GPS, integrated music player, Bluetooth, 16GB internal flash memory, a microSDHC card slot and FM tuner.
The camera of the phone has auto focus and power LED flash. It offers also image stabilization,Smile shot, Blink shot, Face detection, Auto-Panorama Shot and Wide Dynamic Range (WDR).
The INNOV8 runs S60 Symbian OS. It will be launched in Europe in August.
- Network: HSDPA 7.2 Mbps (900/2100), EDGE / GPRS (850/900/1800/1900)
- Symbian OS V9.3, S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2
- Display: 2.8-inch VGA 16M TFT LCD
- Camera: 8 Megapixel CMOS with AF and Dual Power LED
- Smart Reader, Image Stabilizer, Auto-Panorama Shot, Smile Shot, Blink Shot, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Face Detection
- Video Player (DivX / H.263 / H.264 / WMV / MP4)
- QVGA 120 fps Video recording, VGA 30 fps recording
- FM Radio with RDS
- DNSe 2.0
- Music Player (MP3/ AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / WMA / AMR/ RealAudio)
- Bluetooth Stereo Headset (A2DP)
- Optical Mouse, Accelerometer
- Embedded 3D Games : FIFA 2008, Asphalt
- Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA)
- Bluetooth 2.0 / USB 2.0 / Wi-Fi
- 16GB Flash + External Memory slot : microSDHC (up to 16GB)
- Size: 106.5 x 53.9 x 17.2 mm
- Battery: 1200 mAh
- Talk time: up to 300/510 min (3G/2.5G)
- Stand-by time: up to 330 / 310 hrs (3G/2.5G)