Kensington introduces its wireless USB docking station that allows you to access to your USB device wirelessly. The device will work with computers with integrated support for Wireless USB or Wireless USB adapter.
It offers 5 USB 2.0 ports and a DVI port, so you can simply connect all of your USB devices and external monitor into the Kensington Wireless USB Docking Station and gain quick access to them from your Wireless USB enabled PCs. The device offers a 15 foot operation range.
It will be available soon for $229.99.
* Access an external monitor wirelessly, for greater productivity
* Print, use your keyboard and mouse, access your external hard drive and more, wirelessly
* Five USB ports let you connect your most used peripherals
* Wireless connection gives you the freedom to work in comfort anywhere you want within the 15 foot range of the docking station
* Audio out port for external speaker