Xplore Technologies announced the new rugged mobile tablet PC, iX104C4. The Xplore iX104C4 is powered by an Intel Core Duo U2500 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, and 120GB hard drive.
The Xplore iX104C4 features a 10.4-inch touchscreen LCD with the Dual Mode AllVue Xtreme display technology that offers 50% more brightness, an built-in fingerprint reader, WiFi 802.11n wireless connectivity, GPS and PCMCIA ports.
Xplore iX104C4 is IP65 compliant. Buyers has also the option to replace the hard drive with SSD. It runs Windows XP or Vista.
- Rugged Construction – Durable when exposed to drops, shock, dust, rain and extreme temperatures typical in outdoor mobile environments.
- Powerful – Dual core Processor with faster front side bus and enhanced graphics enable this product to be used in many applications.
- Flexibility – Choose the ideal configuration for your application from wireless modules, hard drive sizes, memory modules, active or passive docking solutions, mounting kits, etc.
- Wireless Enabled – wLAN, wWAN, Bluetooth and GPS capability. (No protruding antennas).
- True Mobility – Truly portable, light-weight and ergonomically designed. Dockable carry-cases or integrated handles, enable ease of use in mobile applications.
- Display Size – Easy to use 10.4″ XGA display is ideal for field service applications. The display is large enough to view work orders, manuals, but small enough to be carried around in the field.