This is Corsair’s Power CX400W (Model: CMPSU-400CX)power supply unit. The CX400W has a thermally-controlled 120mm fan for quiet operation. It offers a totol power of 400W and supports ATX12V v2.2 standard.
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Rated up to 400W of continuous power output at 40ÂºC
- Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch!
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) X 5.5″(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours