This is Phantom Keystroker V2, a “high-tech office-based prank device”. The Keystroker V2 looks like a harmless USB thumb drive but it actaully makes your co-worker’s computer malfunctional.
When attached to victim’s PC, the Keystroker emulates a keyboard and mouse and periodically makes random mouse movements, toggles caps-lock and types out odd garbage text and phrases.
- Attach this evil prank device to your victim’s computer and it makes random mouse movements and types out odd garbage text and phrases
- Switches on side choose between keyboard garbage typing, caps lock-toggle, annoying mouse movements or all three
- Adjustment dial sets the duration between annoying “events”
- Works on any OS (Caps-Lock toggle does not work on the Mac. May not work on some Linux systems depending on configuration.)
- Victim’s computer requires USB por