Brother presents the Quattro 6000D sewing and embroidery machine that comes with a LCD display. Brother’s Quattro 6000D features a Sharp’s 4.5-inch x 7-inch HD LCD display, Up-close Viewer, InnovEye Technology for precise needle placement and enhanced edge sewing and beginning library of 8 built-in background designs for Print and Stitch Technology.
The Brother Quattro 6000D has three USB ports for connecting USB card readers, machine peripherals or importing/exporting designs.
Brother’s new “high-tech” sewing and embroidery machine comes built-in with many different designs including:
- 40 new built-in Vintage designs
- New built-in Kanji designs
- New built-in Greek Alphabet
- 601 built-in embroidery designs
- 10 new built-in Japanese designs
- 20 new built-in square quilting designs
- 160 designs featuring Disney/Pixar characters
- 121 new decorative stitches, including the numeral (#) sign
- 28 new border frame patterns
- 15 built-in embroidery alphabets with full complement of symbols