Italian company Goldenote presents the Stibbert Tube CD player, which is the only CD player in the market made with a double chassis completely isolated through 4 conical springs. It’s main plinth is made of a 20mm thick black acrylic shaped like the Ferrari Formula 1Â© steering wheel, as best analogue turntables.
The Stibbert Tube features output filter Zero-Clock for killing the Jitter and the Clock error but having a very sophisticated output digital filter. There is also the Electro-Power™ voltage power supply system that helps gurantee a total speed fluctuation lower than an outstanding 0.0001%.
- 24 bit/192kHz suspended CD Player
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz – 25KHz @ +/- 0,3dB
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0,08% Max.
- SIGNAL/NOISE RATIO: 80dB
- DYNAMIC RESPONSE: 125dB
- OUTPUT LEVEL: 2,5V
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 800ohm
- ANALOG OUTPUT: STEREO RCA and XLR balanced outputs
- DIGITAL OUTPUT: 75 ohms RCA connector
- SPEED FLUCTUATION: 0,0001% Max.
- CONTROL DIGITAL SYSTEM: Zero-Clock™
- POWER SUPPLY: Electro-Power™ 100 to 260Volt 50/60Hz super linear triple transfomer
- DIMENSIONS: 480mm L x 250mm H x 450mm D
- WEIGHT: 13,00 Kilos