NEC announced at the MacWorld the new MultiSync LCD2690WUXi LCD display ideal for graphic arts, desktop publishing, photography and other color-critical environments.
As an upgrade to the LCD2690WUXi, the MultiSync LCD2690WUXi² offers a wider color gamut panel and improved brightness uniformity. It features 1920×1200 native resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 320cd/m2 brightness and DVI-I, DVI-D, VGA inputs.
- Wide color gamut (97.8 percent coverage of AdobeRGB)
- Compatibility with the NEC SpectraViewII™ Color Calibration Solution
- Auto luminance control with X-Light™ Pro backlight/sensor design for consistent brightness and color
- ColorComp™ technology, which compensates for slight variations in luminance and color uniformity, providing even color across the screen
- IPS active matrix LCD, which provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles, life-like flesh tones and dark black levels
- Support for internal programmable 12-bit lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- Ambient light sensor and automatic backlight adjustment, which allow for use in any lighting conditions