Sharp introduces at the CES 2009 its AQUOS BD series that comes with built-in Blu-ray player like the company’s DX series. Sharp AQUOS BD series includes 52-inch LC-52BD80U, 46-inch LC-46BD80U, 42-inch LC-42BD80U, 37-inch LC-37BD60U and 32-inch class LC-32BD60U.
All of these AQUOS LCD HDTVs comes with a side-loading Blu-ray player for Blu-ray, DVD and CD content. They all utilize the newly developed Advanced Super View (ASV) Superlucent panel.
These five HDTVs all feature 1080p Full HD resolution and offers four or three HDMI inputs. The LC-52BD80U, LC-46BD80U and LC-42BD80U models will offer also Fine Motion Enhanced technology for 120Hz Frame Rate Conversion, a 10-bit panel for Deep Color compatibility.
Pricing and availability
- LC-52BD80U will be available in February.
- LC-46BD80U will be available in February.
- LC-42BD80U will be available in January.
- LC-37BD60U will be available in January.
- LC-32BD60U will be available in January.