Update: The JVC Xiview LT-42WX70 42-inch LCD is now available for $2399.95
JVC introduces the LT-42WX70 42-inch Full HD LCD TV monitor targeted at Digital SLR users. JVC’s new LCD HDTV features expanded color space capacity encompassing 100 percent of HDTV broadcasting’s (sRGB.904) color space and a coverage rate of 96 percent for Adobe RGB — a color space for still photographs taken on high-definition digital SLR cameras.
Users can select Wide (the TV’s color space), Normal (ITU-R BT.709; HDTV standards), x.v.Color (xvYCC extended gamut), sRGB (same primaries as HDTV) and Adobe RGB color modes. The LT-42WX70 utilizes the GENESSA Picture Engine with 12-bit to ensure accurate and natural colors. It has the Real Bit Driver processes in 12-bit for up-converts 8-bit HD broadcasting and DVD signals or 10-bit Blu-ray signals into 12-bit Deep Color signals.
JVC’s LT-42WX70 features 50,000 dynamic contrast ratio, 4000:1 contrast ratio, 120Hz/100Hz Clear Motion Drive III. It includes three HDMI CEC Inputs, a D-sub input with Composite and audio input.
- Wide color spaces: sRGB 100% / Adobe RGB 96% coverage
- Gamma 2.2 pre-adjusted LCD (with 6 preset modes)
- GENESSA Picture Engine
- 120Hz Clear Motion Drive III (100Hz scanning for PAL broadcasting system)
- 12-bit Real Bit Driver (x RGB=36-bit)
- Intelligent Clear NR (motion-estimated Hadamard 3D NR)
- 52 manual picture-quality adjustment properties for video and stills
- Supplied with special one-pillar hanging stand with 3-step height adjustment
- Multi Voltage 100V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Slim & lightweight LCD with Black Leather-like Texture Bezel design
JVC offers also the TU-CX100 HD Digital/Analogue Tuner Box for the LT-42WX70.
- NTCS, ATCS/ QAM
- USB 2.0 Input x1
- HDMI input w/CEC x2
- Component (Composite) Input x1
- HDMI Output x1
- SPDIF Optical Digital Audio Output x1
- Composite and AV Output x1
- Layout free design: as a module with TV or independently (vertical/horizontal/wall-mount)
- USB Photo & Media Viewer (JPEG/MP3)