Alesis introduces the JamDock, which is the first dock for iPod that was designed specifically for musicians. Alesis’ JamDock allows musicians to mix their iPod and their instrument and practice with headphones, amp, or PA system. Of course, it can also be used for iPod playback.
JamDock has two 1/4-inch inputs and 1/4-inch outputs.
- Practice deck with Universal Dock for iPod
- Inputs: two 1/4″, line/guitar switchable, summing to mono
- Outputs: two 1/4″ stereo line, 1/4″ stereo headphone
- Main volume and input volume knobs
- Can be used tabletop or mounted on racks or stands with e-percussion Module Mount, sold separately
- Powers iPod when docked
- Includes subscription for free music-track downloads for play along
- Compatible with iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, Classic; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; and iPod Touch
- Kensington lock slot