Kensington announced the new SlimBlade TrackBall that “brings a whole new level of control, comfort and ease to today’s digital savvy users.” The SlimBlade TrackBall allows users to control all the many interface functions that support navigation, media control adjustments, document and photo browsing with the rotation of the ball.
Kensington’s SlimBlade TrackBall works with both PC and Mac. It will be available at the end of January for a retail price of $129.99.
Key Features Include:
- Expand your digital media experience – The multi-function ball lets you easily navigate through your music, pictures, and documents with Media or View mode while the heads-up display allows you to keep your eyes on the screen by showing which function is being performed
- Do it all without taking your hand off the ball- Gain fingertip access to image and media controls as well as control the cursor and scrolling; volume, play/pause, stop, and next; zoom in/out, and pan, all with the ball
- Comfortable for hours – The low-profile shape and sleek stationary design keeps users comfortable while eliminating the need for a wrist pad and saving desktop space
- Mac & PC compatible – Including Mac OS 10.5X, Windows Vista and Windows XP
Designed for Use With:
- Web Browsers – Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari
- Graphics – Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, Apple iPhoto, Apple Aperture
- Viewers – Adobe Reader, Apple Preview
- Productivity – Microsoft Excel, Word, Numbers, Pages