Alpine introduces three new multimedia navigation systems, the 2-DIN IVA-W203/P1 and IVA-W505/P1 and the 1-DIN IVA-D106 Mobile Media Station.
The IVA-W203/P1 features a 6.5-inch touchscreen display and supports playback of DVD-R/-RW/MP3/WMA audio and video files. It offers also iPod connectivity with the optional Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed Connection for iPod cable. The IVA-W505/P1 has a 7-inch touchscreen. It plays DVD/CD/MP3/AAC/WMA/DivX and provide a USB connection for iPod.
Both models above offer satellite radio, HD Radio and Bluetooth.
Alpine’s 1-DIN IVA-D106 is a media station with a 7-inch touchscreen. It plays CD/DVD and has built-in 18W RMS x 4 power. The device does full navigation and multimedia functions by adding the optional NVE-P1 navigation drive and PMD-DOK2 docking station.
- Preloaded NAVTEQ map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
- Four intuitive map viewing options, including 3D mapping, 2D full map, split map and turn-by-turn arrow view.
- Preloaded unique Points of Interest (POI), including restaurants, hotels and gas stations.
- Turn-by-turn instructions delivered by Text-To-Speech (TTS) technology, which announces actual street names. Directions may be given in English, Spanish or French.
- Exclusive Graphical User Interface (GUI for Drivers) with intuitive screen graphics.
- Alpine IVA-W203/P1 AV Navigator – $1,100
- Alpine IVA-W505/P1 AV Navigator – $1,400
- Alpine IVA-D106 Mobile Media Station – $1,000
- Alpine NVE-P1 Navigation Drive – $350
- Alpine PMD-DOK2 Docking Station – $350