iBasso offers Cobra D10, a compact/portable stereo DAC and headphone Amp. This self-powered DAC/Amp supports digital inputs from optical, coaxial, USB as well as analog in from Aux in/out. The Cobra D10 can also works as a stand-alone AMP, DAC, or USB soundcard.
iBasso Cobra D10 has built-in rechargeable 470mAh Li-ion battery offering up to 30 hours of life.
- Power Source：Built-in 4.2V 470mAh Li-polymer Batteries or external power supply
- Frequency Response: 17Hz~20 KHz -0.5dB (DAC) 17Hz~100 KHz -0.5dB (AMP)
- Signal to Noise Ratio：97dB (DAC), 104dB (Amp)
- Crosstalk: 93dB (DAC) 101dB (AMP)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006%@1kHz/0dB(DAC) 0.005%@1kHz/0dB (AMP)
- Output power：Up to 100mW+100mW into 32Ω
- Gain: 3dB/10dB (AMP)
- PCM2906, converts USB into a S/PDIF signal
- CS8416, DA-receiver chip
- WM8740, D/A chip
- OP+BUF structure for amplification
- 2-Setting Gain Switch for impedance matching (+3/10dB)
- Dedicated MCU (Micro Controller Unit) to manager inputs, outputs, and functions.
- Flexible input and output compatibility. It has USB, optical, coaxial, stereo input, line out, and stereo output
- Works as a combo or a stand-alone AMP, DAC, USB soundcard
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery plays up to 30 hours (30 hrs for AMP, or 20hrs for combo)
- Comes with power adapter, leather pouch, optical cable, USB cable, opamp rolling kit
- Battery Life: 20Hours or 30Hours if amp only.
- Battery Charge Time: 6 Hours
- External Power supply: 5V DC
- Recommended Headphone Impedance: 8~300Ω
- Case dimension: 2.2W x 4.1L x 0.8H (inch) 55W x 104L x 21H (mm)
- Weight: 168g or 5.9oz