HBI USA introduces the SnorePro SP600, a device that can help you reduce snoring. The SnorePro can detect loud snores and it has a biofeedback function that will send a programmable electronic stimulations to the users’ skin. The function works like a wife who nudges her snoring husband and disturbs his sleep which causes him to change his sleep position. The biofeedback function is activated by loud snores through a changeable snore intensity threshold.
The SnorePro SP600 can also record loud snores and users can track their improvement using the LCD display.
- Built-in snore counter and LCD display to track improvements
- Discover how to alter sleep positions or lifestyle to reduce snoring
- Biofeedback trains user to tighten up throat muscle and reduce loud snores
- Stimulation may increase oxygen intake and improve sleep quality
- Bedmates may enjoy sleep and won’t need to nudge their snoring partner!