Option introduces the Globesurfer X-1 a wireless router that can transforms any USB wireless modem into an internet-connected WiFi network, like Novatel’s MiFi. The idea is simple. Users plug a USB 3G/HSPA modem into Globesurfer X-1, it will, like its brother Globesurfer III then share the connection via WiFi.
The Globesurfer X-1 serves as a ordinary WiFi wireless router when it is not connected to a USB modem. It has a Ethernet port and two USB ports for File Server and Printer Server. It supports WiFi 802.11b/g/n standards.
- Compact form factor with a width and length of 10cm, and a depth of 4cm.
- “Unlocked” to support all primary USB Modem providers
- Wi-Fi 802.11b,g and n (MIMO, 160Mbs) supported
- 2 Ethernet Ports (ADSL Failover supported)
- 2 USB Ports (File Server and Printer Server compatible)
- Hidden LED’s displaying status
- Plug ’n Play, no Software installation required