TRENDnet releases its new TEW-664UB, a 300Mbps Dual Band Wireless N USB Adapter. The TEW-664UB supports dual band 2.4GHz or 5GHz radio frequency for both low-bandwidth and high bandwidth wireless connection.
In addition to WiFi 802.11n standard, this USB adapter worksw ith also 802.11a/b/g standards. It supports MIMO antenna technology for better speeds and 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK security configurations.
TRENDnet TEW-664UB 300Mbps Dual Band Wireless N USB Adapter is priced at $59.99.
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11a devices
- Supports Ad-Hoc (Client-Client) and Infrastructure (AP-Client) Mode
- Supports Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology
- Maximum reliability, throughput and connectivity with automatic data rate switching
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Low interference and high susceptibility optimize performance
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 operating systems
- Easy user setup and intuitive diagnostics utilities