A-DATA introduces at the CeBit 2009 its 512GB XPG 2.5-inch SSD, which is claimed to be the Highest Capacity SSD in the Industry, though we have seen PureSillicon’s 1TB SSD and Toshiba’s 512GB SSD before.
Utilizing the SATA II interface, the new 512GB XPG SSD offers a read speed up to 230MB/s and write speed up to 160MB/s. It comes with a lightweight Aluminum casing.
- Read up to 230MB/s Write up to 160 MB/s
- Interface: SATA I/II
- Operating Temp.: -10°C~70°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 1,500,000 hrs.
- Dashing, durable, lightweight Aluminum casing
- Dimension: 100.0*70.1*9.2 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 85+/-1g