Texas Memory Systems introduces the RamSan-620, a rack-mounted SLC (Single Level Cell) Flash SSD storage solution. The RamSan-620 comes with 2-5TB storage capacity and offers 250,000 IOPS random sustained throughput and 3 GB/s random sustained throughput.
This 2U SSD storage solution uses just 325-watts power.
- A Complete Flash storage system in a 2U rack
- Low overhead, low power
- High performance and high IOPS, bandwidth, and capacity
- Standard management capabilities
- Two Flash ECC correction levels
- Super Capacitors for orderly power down
- Quick and easy installation
- Fibre Channel or Infiniband connectivity
- Low initial cost of ownership
- Easy incremental addition of performance and capacity