Amimon announced the AMN 2120/2220 its second generation baseband chipset that is designed for the WHDI (Wireless Home Digital Interface) standard. The chipset is able to wirelessly deliver full uncompressed 1080p/60Hz HD content throughout the entire home.
The AMN 2120/2220 can be embedded into devices such as HDTVs, projectors, Blu-ray/DVD player, even gaming consoles.
- Designed for the WHDI standard
- HD video: 1080p/60Hz & high quality computer graphics; equivalent video rates up to 3Gbps
- Range: multi-room – beyond 100 feet (30 meters) through walls
- Latency: less than 1 millisecond
- Hollywood approved HDCP 2.0 copy protection
- Low power consumption modes for portable devices
- Low cost – mass adoption price points
- 5GHz unlicensed band with support for Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)