NEC announced the new MultiSync LCD2490WUXi2 and LCD2490W2-BK-SV LCD displays designed for high-end applications. Based on IPS LCD panel, these two displays are new members of the MultiSync 90 Series and SpectraViewII Series respectively. The latter includes the SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution.
Both MultiSync LCDs feature 1920×1200 Full HD resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 320cd/m2 brightness and 96.7% coverage of sRGB. LCD2490WUXi2 and LCD2490W2-BK-SV are priced at $1099 and 1299 respectively.
- Auto luminance control with X-Light Pro backlight/sensor design for consistent brightness and color
- ColorComp technology compensates for slight variations in luminance and color uniformity, providing even color across the screen
- IPS active matrix LCD provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles, lifelike flesh tones and dark black levels
- AmbiBright ambient light sensor and automatic backlight adjustment allow for use in any lighting conditions
- Supports internal programmable 12-bit lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- 4-way ergonomic stand with 150mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot