NZXT launches the M59 Classic Series gaming chassis. The new chassis enhances PC building experience with features that help make the installation process as painless as possible including pre-drilled water cooling holes and punched holes in the motherboard that allows quick CPU bracket removal and immaculate wire routing.
The M59 has five powerful fan for optimal air flow. It has an all black interior and smoked clear window.
- Immense Performance: 5 fan capability (side 120mm LED and rear 120mm exhaust included)
- Night light: A ambient light sits over the 5.25″ drives to give visibility in dark rooms or at LAN parties
- Black on Black: Smoked clear window and a black interior gives the best combination of black on black
- Meshed front panel allows for more airflow
- 5.25″ stealth bay to keep a clean look
- NZXT solid state bracket allows for two SSD drives to be installed
- Wire routing: motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing, turned HDD also helps with managing cables
- Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the back plate
- Front mounted USB, audio, and ESATA ports
- Support for external dual radiator at the top of the chassis
- High end graphics card support, the M59 features space that is especially designed to fit longer 10.” cards