Taser introduces the X3 multi-shot Electronic Control Devices (ECDs). The device can engage multiple targets and allows quick recovery from misses thanks to its multiple shot capability. It can display Warning Arcs while loaded and deliver a calibrated Neuro Muscular Incapacitation (NMI) pulse that results in improved safety characteristics.
- Multiple shot ECD enhances officer safety by allowing quick recovery from misses and/or engagement with multiple targets
- Ability to gain voluntary compliance and avert use-of-force with stronger deterrence from Warning Arc display while cartridges are loaded
- Enhanced safety characteristics with Pulse Calibration System and Charge Diffusion™ Probe design. Its new Pulse Calibration System (PCS) constantly monitors and calibrates electrical output to deliver a Precision Shaped Pulse™ that provides more consistent effects on the target and improved safety characteristics
- Environmentally Hardened system survives sea spray, rain, dust, electrostatic discharge and even short-term water submersion
- Enhanced sensors and Trilogy Log record TASER discharge characteristics to discern connection to target and actual duration of stimulation
- Improved Range Adjusted Dual Laser System increases officer effectiveness