Sennheiser announced at the IFA 2009 the MM 100 Bluetooth stereo headset for portable devices, along with the iPhone-compatible MM 80. The lightweight headset supports Stereo Bluetooth connectivity with A2DP and hands-free, headset profiles. It can be used with mobile devices such as netbook, mobile phone and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The MM 100 combines Sennheiser’s class-leading hi-fi headphone technology with and an invisible microphone for outstanding stereo music and clear phone conversations. It will be released in September 2009.
- Wireless freedom – Stereo Bluetooth guarantees hands-free convenience and optimized hi-fi stereo sound
- Open acoustics – deliver a wide dynamic range with detailed and natural sound reproduction
- Invisible microphone – for clear conversations
- Neckband style – is super lightweight and discreet, making it ideal for sports and on the go
- Easy headset controls – seamlessly blend in with the neckband style
- Outstanding Sennheiser sound – Sennheiser acoustic design ensures great music quality
- Secure fit – soft cushions for excellent wearing comfort without pressing tightly against the ears
- Flexible charging – rechargeable via USB or supplied wall adapter
- Connect everywhere – to mobiles, laptops or MP3 players – or two sources at once if needed
- Peace of mind – thanks to the 2-year international warranty