Lexmark introduces the T656dne, the industry’s first single-function monochrome A4 (8.5 inch x 11 inch) laser printer with a touch screen. The printer comes with a 7-inch color touchscreen and an internal 80GB hard drive for tailor software application. It is able to print up to 55 pages per minute.
Lexmark T656dne is equipped with a 600MHz processor, and up to 1280MB memory capable of high-volume duplex printing. It’s touchscreen allows easy access unique applications as listed below. It is priced ta $1990.
- Forms and Favorites, which reduces waste associated with preprinted forms
- Eco-Settings, which helps increase energy savings and reduce wasted pages and toner
- Showroom, which demonstrates the possibilities of using the touch screen as a unique communications medium
- Change Background, allowing businesses to display a company logo or personalize the background image
- Change Language, which can be enabled during setup, allows users in multilingual environments to easily change the display language