Other than the S200, IronKey has just announced the new D200 Secure USB flash drive. The D200 has a rugged, tamper-evident, strong one-piece aluminum case to protect the critical component and supports AES 256-bit hardware encryption in CBC mode to automatically protect your files. The secure drive meets the rigorous security requirements for FIPS 140-2, Level 3 validation.
Available in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities, the IronKey D200 is based on dual-channel MLC flash memory and offers up to 25MB/s read and 17MB/s write speeds. The drive is waterproof and rugged meeting the MIL-STD-810F standard.
Key Features of IronKey D200:
- Includes new policy enforcement, usability and field-maintenance capabilities
- Ideal for users with high volume storage needs
- Cost effective memory is ideal for mass deployments
- Dual-channel architecture enables rapid data transfer rates
- Doubles as a strong authentication token
- Meets the rigorous security requirements for FIPS 140-2, Level 3 validation
- Provides secure management of encryption keys
- Self-defending against physical, malware and password attacks
- Data: AES Cipher-Block Chained mode
- Encryption Keys: 256-bit Hardware DRNG
- PKI: 2048-bit RSA
- Hashing: 256-bit SHA
- FIPS Validations: 140-2 Level 3