WarMouse, in partnership with the OpenOffice.org community, introduces the OpenOfficeMouse that is the first multi-button application mouse designed for open-source OpenOffice office suite.
The OpenOfficeMouse features 18 programmable mouse buttons, an analog joystick, a clickable scroll wheel and support for up to 52 key commands.
- 18 programmable mouse buttons with double-click functionality
- Three different button modes: Key, Keypress, and Macro
- Analog Xbox 360-style joystick with optional 4, 8, and 16-key command modes
- Clickable scroll wheel
- 512k of flash memory
- 63 on-mouse application profiles with hardware, software, and autoswitching capability
- 1024-character macro support.
- Open source support software for creating, managing, and customizing application profiles
- Import and export of custom profiles in XML format
- Optional audio notification of profile switching with customizable wave files
- PDF export of profile button assignments
- Adjustable resolution from 400 to 1,600 CPI
- Default profiles for Writer, Calc, Impress, Base, and Draw based on actual usage statistics compiled
- for OpenOffice.org 3.1
- 20 default profiles for popular games and applications, including Adobe Photoshop, the Gnu Image
- Manipulation Program, World of Warcraft, and the Call of Duty series