Philips launches its new Activa fitness MP3 player at the CES 2010. The Activa helps motivate people to work out more frequently and intensely by providing real-time vocal feedback on their performance.
The fitness audio player features the TempoMusic software that automatically matches music to a user’s workout pace. The Activa will be available in April 2010 for $129.99.
A set of pre-loaded songs ensures that Activa can be used for a workout right out of the box
- TempoMusic matches music with workout pace
- Audio feedback means that users don’t have to break their stride to see how they are doing
- Progress monitoring lets users track performance against goals and beat previous records
- Works in conjunction with Philips Songbird, providing workout result and access to a user’s entire music library by syncing seamlessly with their computer
- Designed for sport: sport headphones with ear hooks, clip-on design, protective pouch, cable clip management