Sony introduces in Japan the new BRAVIA EX700, EX500 and EX300 series LCD HDTVs. All models are equipped with BRAVIA Engine 3 and support 24p True Cinema. They have integrated digital and analog TV tuners.
The BRAVIA EX700 is available in 52-inch (KDL-52EX700), 46-inch (KDL-46EX700), 40-inch (KDL-40EX700) and 32-inch (KDL-32EX700) screen sizes while the EX500 is available in 50-inch (KDL-40EX500). They have Full HD 1920x1080p resolution and Motionflow 120Hz refresh rate. The EX700 features also LED-backlight.
The smaller BRAVIA EX300 series includes the 32-inch KDL-32EX30, 26-inch KDL-26EX30 and 22-inch KDL-22EX30 models. It has 1366×768 resolution.
- KDL-52EX700 – About 300,000 Yen
- KDL-46EX700 – About 230,000 Yen
- KDL-40EX700 – About 170,000 Yen
- KDL-32EX700 – About 120,000 Yen
- KDL-40EX500 – About 130,000 Yen
- KDL-32EX300 – About 90,000 Yen
- KDL-26EX300 – About 80,000 Yen
- KDL-22EX300 – About 70,000 Yen