As you know, Apple’s new iPad tablet is just an enlarged iPhone/iPod touch with the iBooks and iWorks. While the iPad is not yet available, Redmond Pie shows you how to turn your jailbroken iPhone or iPod touch into an iPad in a video:
What you need to install:
- Winterboard app via Cydia
- “Simple iPad Theme” via Cydia
- MakeItMine app via Cydia to Change the Carrier logo to iPad. More details here.
- Shrink app via Cydia to reduce the size of all the icons on the springboard.
- ProSwitcher via Cydia for Multitasking. More details here.
- NYTimes – The New York Times app for iPhone via App Store
- Classics – The iBooks lookalike app for iPhone via App Store
- Kindle for iPhone via App Store