American Industrial Systems (AIS) introduces the new RPDA37 ultra rugged military PDA that meets various standards protecting it against water, dust and extreme conditions. Powered by Marvell PXA270 624MHz processor, the RPDA37 has 256MB RAM and 256MB ROM (up to 1GB).
AIS’ PDA features a 3.7-inch 480×640 LCD display with 4-wire resistive touch panel, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11b/g, optional GPS receiver, and optional GPRS/3G/3.5G connectivity. The RPDA37 has two USB host ports, a RS-232 port, an Ethernet port, a CF slot, a microSD slot, a headphones jack and a microphone jack.
The AIS RPDA37 runs Windows CE 5.0 or Windows Mobile 6.1.
- Meet MIL-STD-810F (Mil-Spec) military standard
- Meet MIL-STD-461F Electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electromoagnetic compatibility
- Meet IEEE 1613 international communications networking standard
- Meet IEC 60529 international protection (IP65) rating standard
- Meet NEMA International electro technical commission’s standards
- Commercial, off-the-shelf (COTS) product for United States Department of Defense (DoD)