Texas Instruments introduces two new Sitara Cortex-A8 processor, the AM3715 and AM3703 running at 1GHz ARM9 performance. These 1GHz Coetex-A8 processors both come with Neon co-processor offering up to 2000DMIPS. They consumers up to 30% less power.
- 1GHz Cortex-A8 with Neon co-processor, delivering up to 2000 DMIPs
- Multiple operating points allow for application optimization (power/performance)
- Twice the Graphics Performance (AM3715 Only)
- Up to a 30 percent decrease in power consumption
- Complete software support packages compatible with previous processors including AM35x and OMAP35x
- Multiple device packages optimized for space and layout flexibility
- Key peripherals: USB HS Host x3, USB 2.0 OTG, MMC/SD card interface x3, 1.8V input/output and display subsystem with LCD controller and dual 10-bit DACs