In addition to ultra slim PowerLite projectors, Epson also brings the BrightLink 450Wi interactive projector for business. The 450Wi offers a wide range of XGA and WXGA usable interactive areas and comes with two digital infrared pens, making it an interactive collaboration tool.
Depends on user’s needs, the BrightLink 450Wi can deliver image sizes from 59-inches to 96-inches diagonal (WXGA) or 55-inches to 85-inches diagonal (XGA). It features 2500 lumens brightness, an ultra-show throw distance producing 60-inch image at 3-inch distance, E-TORL lamp technology for extended lamp life and integrated 10W speaker.
Epson BrightLink 450Wi Features for Businesses:
- Collaborate: Interactive tools allow users to share documents, navigate content, make annotations, and take notes on an interactive display area and virtual whiteboard.
- Capture: Easily annotate presentations, write meeting notes and capture creative ideas that stem from group discussions, and then quickly save and share them with team members in real-time.
- Content: Display and interact with whatever software you are running, streaming or broadcasting; it is software agnostic, and it allows companies to integrate any interactive solution that can grow with business needs.
- Connect: With Epson’s EasyMP® software, businesses can send content over IP to remotely display a presentation on a networked BrightLink projector anywhere in the world via a local area network.
- Communicate: Integrates seamlessly with existing video conferencing systems, enabling businesses to use a large image display area to create life-sized telepresence.
- Cost-effective: With projection, interactive capabilities, a virtual whiteboard, and a video-conferencing display all in one device, businesses eliminate the cost and space required for dedicated equipment such as flat-panel displays.