Toshiba introduces its AC100 (aka dynabook AZ in Japan) ultra slim smart companion that is “the ideal device to consume media, browse the Internet and view and edit documents, emails and other messages while out and about”. It runs Google Android 2.1 OS.
The black and orange colored Toshiba AC100 sports NVDIA Tegra 250 1GHz mobile processor, 512MB of RAM and up to 32GB SSD. The clamshell device supports Bluetooth and WiFi 802.11b/g/n as well as optional 3G mobile broadband. It comes with a 10.1-inch 1024×600 LED-backlit display and a 1.3 Megapixel webcam. Toshiba AC100 will be released in Q3 2010.
Video from netbooked:
Toshiba AC100 Specs
- NVIDIA Tegra 250 Mobile Processor (1GH, ARM)
- Android 2.1
- RAM: 512 MB DDR2 (333 MHz)
- up to 32GB SSD
- 25.7cm (10.1′-inch) TruBrite display with LED backlight, 1,024 x 600 pixels
- Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR, WLAN (802.11 b/g/n), Mobile Broadband
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1x Mini USB, Card Reader (SD, MMC), Audio out/Mic in combo socket, HDMI
- 1.3 MPixel Webcam with integrated microphone
- Location based switchable desktop
- Toshiba Home Menu, a personalisable desktop with widgets and shortcuts
- Size: 262.1mm x 189.8mm x 14 / 21mm
- weight: starting at 870g