Blackmagic Design ships the UltraStudio Pro, the world’s first broadcast quality SD/HD capture and playback solution for USB 3.0 computers. Thanks to the USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface, the new solution can process highest quality uncompressed 10 bit HD video with the maximum real time effects possible.
The UltraStudio Pro is priced at $895.
UltraStudio Pro Key Features
- 10 bit 3 Gb/s SDI for capture and playback, supports both SD and HD.
- 10 bit HDMI 1.3 for capture and playback, supports both SD and HD.
- 10 bit analog component capture and playback, supports both SD and HD.
- S-Video capture and playback, down converted when working in HD.
- Composite capture and playback, down converted when working in HD.
- Dedicated SD-SDI output for down converted SD output when in HD, or SD key channel out.
- Hardware up, down cross converter selectable Letterbox, Anamorphic 16:9, center-cut SD and more.
- Built in internal SD keying, or select to output both fill and key via SD/HD-SDI and SD-SDI outputs.
- 8 channels of SDI audio capture and playback in HD and SD.
- 2 channels of AES/EBU audio capture and playback with sample rate converter on input.
- 4 channels of XLR professional analog audio capture and playback.
- Genlock/Tri-Sync reference input for locking to large systems.
- RS-422 remote control for broadcast decks.
- Includes 2 meter or 7 foot breakout cable.
- Includes developer SDK for custom development.
- USB 3.0 computer connection at 4.8 Gb/s speeds for maximum real time effects.
- Includes Media Express software for real time capture and playback of media.
- Real time effects in Adobe Premiere™ Pro, supports After Effects, Fusion, Photoshop and more.