NVIDIA announced its new line of professional Quadro graphics processors based on the Fermi architecture. New GPUs include the Quadro Plex 7000 array, the Quadro 6000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 4000 and Quadro 5000M.
These new Quadro GPUs, except the 5000M, feature the new NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engines and leverage NVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines (AXE) to enable the world’s fastest performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and visualization applications. All of them support OpenGL 4.1, DirectX 11, DirectCompute and OpenCL.
New Fermi-based Quadro Professional GPUs:
Scalable Visualization Systems:
- Quadro Plex 7000, with 12 GB (total) of memory and 896 CUDA cores
Board and Desktop Workstation Solutions:
- Quadro 6000, with 6 GB of GDDR5 memory and 448 CUDA cores
- Quadro 5000, with 2.5 GB of GDDR5 memory and 352 CUDA cores
- Quadro 4000, with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory and 256 CUDA cores
- Quadro 5000M, mobile workstation GPU with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory and 320 CUDA cores