GefenTV introduces the new Auto Volume Stabilizer (model GTV-VOLCONT) that is designed to keep the volume of your TV constant. The device uses Dolby Volume technology and it senses changes in volume levels, and then maintains a steady volume level for any input sound coming from DVD, Blu-ray Disc or multimedia source.
Setup is easy, just connect the connect the audio source into the back of the Auto Volume Stabilizer (either digital audio or analog) and then connect the audio output of the unit to an A/V receiver. GefenTV’s stabilizer is priced at $179.
- Input: 2-channel analog audio connectors
- Input: S/PDIF coaxial connector
- Input: TOSLINK optical connector
- Output: 2-channel analog audio connectors
- Output: S/PDIF coaxial connector
- Output: TOSLINK optical connector
- Crosstalk: < -90dB Max Input Level: 2 Vrms Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.001%
- Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Certifications: Dolby Volume, UL, CE, EMC, RoHS
- Power Supply: 5V DC