Logitech launches the new Ultimate Ears 100 noise-isolating earphones in five music genre-inspired designs. The earphones feature up to 24 dBs of noise isolation so you can enjoy your music without distraction, 20 Hz – 20 KHz frequency response and 105 dB/Mw, 1KHz sensitivity. Ultimate Ears 100 has “rock-hard durability” and offers perfect fir thanks to included four pairs of soft silicone ear cushions from XXS to M.
- Ultimate Ears 100 Green Cells – shiny black casing accented with vibrant green silicone ear cushions and urban-flavored artwork
- Ultimate Ears 100 Red Blossom – inspired by the distinct imaginative concepts that songwriters use to compile new songs
- Ultimate Ears 100 Purple Splatter – a crisp white casing that’s accented with purple ear cushions and matching artwork, influenced by synthesized, electro tracks
- Ultimate Ears 100 Grey Industry – reflects the strong rock chords, take cues from the stage presence of bands such as Switchfoot and Sugar Ray
- Ultimate Ears 100 Blue Robots – a blue robot on each earphone, deep blue cable and aqua blue ear cushions
The Ultimate Ears 100 is priced at $19.99.